Sunday 17 January 2016

Primark Design Nails... My Opinion.

Hey Beauties,

If you had read one of my last post you would know that on my last haul I bought numerous false nails from Primark to try out. The Fashion Nails did not disappoint at all, so I had high hopes for the Design Nails.

After application, I needed to file down the tips which I done and then before I could take a photograph of the final results my little girl woke and she needed me, after going to bed myself and waking in the morning I noticed two nails had already fallen off. I managed to find them, so I glued them back on and went about my daily routine. Besides the hassle with getting them to stay on my nails, I did like the design. I wasn't too keen on the triangle negative space ones, but the stripes I did like!


The following day, more of them started to fall off and so I gave in and just tore them off my nails. I know these were only £1, but I was expecting them to stay on at least 24 hours. I am disappointed.

I can't say why the Design Nails may have fallen off so much more easily then the Fashion Nails, I applied them both the same way. I believe they use the same glues, the only thing that may have been different is the material the actual false nail is made from but I could be wrong.

I'm upset to say I won't be repurchasing, not yet anyway... maybe if I'm feeling a challenge and optimistic in the future I might.

Speak soon!

Have fun, and be good.

Love Tessa. x

No comments:

Post a Comment