Tuesday 16 February 2016

A very quick "Hello"!

Hey Beauties, 

I am missing blogging so much, and I also really miss reading other blogs too! 

I've been away from a keyboard for a little while now and that's because my daughter and I are in the process of moving into our own little place. Super happy. Super excited! A lot of work needs to be done so make up and beauty related things are taking a step back at the moment which actually hurts a little (literally - it's like a physical pain which is so weird). 

Not only that but my little girl destroyed my laptop by accidentally spilling chocolate milkshake over it when she was unwell. Gutted. For her (because she loves watching Peppa Pig on it) and for me (because it was my little 'me' and 'us' time). 

The very next day my phone charger also decided to not work - at all! The little metal adapter thingy that actually charges phones snapped off. I have no laptop and no phone. I actually bought a pack of postal stamps today and envelopes! I feel cut off from the world, especially as my home has no access to internet yet either or a home phone. Oh the horror! 

That's my quick "hello" as I asked if I could use my dads desktop PC for five minutes and now he needs it back. I feel like a teenager again - I never had a personal computer until I was 16, and I didn't have my own phone until I was about 14 I think, and even then they weren't as bad-ass as the phones today. Texting and phoning was all they did... oh and Snake! That mobile game is still the bomb in my opinion. 

I will speak to you soon - Don't know when, but I hope it is very soon! 
I received this months GlossyBox and Birchbox this week and I've bought loads of new products, plus I still want to do the review on AVON's new matte lipstick range! Uh - I need to get back on track with technology! 

I can't wait to be posting from my new home - Fingers crossed, It shall be soon! 

Have fun, be good. 

Love Tessa x 

No comments:

Post a Comment